Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fabulous Flower Pots!


I found this great tutorial on splitcoast stampers to make this fabulous flower pot. My mom is coming over tomorrow so I think I will surprise her with it. She absolutely loves flowers and she is just counting the days until the grass is green and the weather warm enough to start planting.

I used close to cocoa for the flower pot, so saffron ribbon and dp from sale-a-brations. I used my slice to cut out the flowers however I made them too big to fit into a standard envelope. I will have to remember to downsize them next time.

Thanks for looking and here is the link to the tutorial TLC215. I hope you give one a try as they are so much fun to make. Send me a link to your cards so that I can check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment