Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mothers Day Stationary Set!

Stationary Set Open!




Stationary Set Closed!


Here is the stationary set that I made for my mother in law for mothers day. I made each card to fit a different occassion as she loves to give out cards. I found this fabulous tutorial quite awhile ago Here. It looks a little intimidating at first but it is actually a lot of fun and quite simple to make.

I used Green Galore and Regal Rose CS (Stampin'Up). The DP I got from my local scrapbook store. The beads on the front on the box are made from paper. Stamp sets I used are Thoughts and Prayers, Oval All and Incentive stamps all from Stampin' Up. I also used the oval punch, scalloped oval punch and eyelet border punch again from Stampin' Up. I used a momento black ink pad to stamp the images and then colored them with my copics.

To make the beads you need to take a 3/4 inch X 12 inch piece of co-ordinating dp and cut it diagonally. Add adhesive to the backside of each strip and roll it into a bead. I then add hodgepodge to the outside of my beads.

Thanks for taking the time to look!


1 comment:

  1. You just gave me a great idea for a gift for my mother. Her mother, my grandmother, just passed away last week. Mom has a lot of personal notes to write besides those from the funeral home -- I'm going to have my daughter help me make up this set today for Mom. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete