Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Hanna Stamps Guest Designer Challenge!


Alright, here is my last entry for the Hanna Stamps Guest Designer challenge! Tomorrow is the deadline. There are sooooooo many wonderful entries! I would hate to have to be a judge on this contest.

Anyways, this set is going to go to my sons teacher for her end of the year gift. The tin is filled with the Hershey's chocolate sticks. The cool thing about using a tin is that I made my main image of Riley using magnets, this way she can re-use the tin and put riley up on her fridge where I am sure she will adore him everyday! Here is a picture of the main image off to the side.

For this project I used a tin, oval nesties, eyelet border punch, rich razzleberry, melon mambo, dp from cosco, flowers and of course best of all....chocolate! I colored Riley with copics and inked all of my edges with rich razzleberry! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment