Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Alright, after much anticipation here is my card for that Hanna Stamps guest designer challenge over on splitcoast. I used some ribbon that I bought at Wal-Mart, I bunched it up and then sewed it together! The beautiful crocheted flower came from my mom (Thanks Mom) and then I added a button on top of it. I cut out the background flowers with my brand new cricut expressions and then embossed them with my cuttlebug. I cut out the skinnier flowers that are layered on top using my cuttlebug and the flower daisies #2. The absolutely adorable image came from Hanna Stamps! If you have not yet checked out there website they are full of Awesome images and great products! I colored the image with copics and then used liquid applique for the bubbles.

Thanks so much for taking the time to look! I hope you will hop on over to splitcoast to check out all the other cards the other ladies will be posting as they are absolutely fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. I saw your post on SCS and decided to hop on over and check out your blog! The card is so cute! I love the flower layering and ribbon too :>) I like your use of fabric on some of your other cards...I have just started incorporating it into my projects too - I have a ton of it that is just sitting in storage so I figured I might as well use it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too cute and I love all the pinks with the detailing in the embellie choices are perfect.

    ReplyDelete