Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

You look Fabulous!

Ok, I finally got the kids to bed and the husband is off working so I was able to get a little stampin' time in! I wanted to use my new black craft ink pad and some of the new in-colors. Between renovations and swim lessons my days have been filled. I am gonna have to take a picture of my craft room before and my new craft room once it is finished! It's gonna be a big difference as my craft room now is about 7 or 8 feet by about 6 feet so there isn't much room and my new craft room is 12 by 12 feet complete with a huge closet and french doors. Oooooooooh, I so can't wait till it's done.

Anyways, enough about my new craft room! I used rich razzleberry cs, bermuda bay cs, melon mambo cs and whisper white cs. I cuttlebugged the background using the birds and blooms and inked all of the edges. I stamped my image in black craft and embossed with clear powder. Thanks for taking the time to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment