Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

You Melt My Heart!





I made these wineglass lamshades using our Snowmen stamp set from Totally Stampalicious! I got the template from Mirkwood Designs. I used my miss drippy goo punch from the Martha Stewart line at WalMart to create the melting border.

Our little melting snowman just melts my heart cause he is so Dang cute! He is extremely easy to use and I just love the sentiments that go with him.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will check out our website at www.totallystampalicious.com . We are very close to getting our 100 newsletter subscribers so that we can give away a $100 gift certificate. On my last check we were at 81. So hurry up and Sign Up Now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh she is darling! Great colors and a fun fun layout! Your lamp shade looks awesome, very cool idea.

    ReplyDelete