Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

FREE DIGI STAMPS AND $10 STAMP SETS!

Alright, Christmas is over and I hope you have all recovered! I am still picking up pieces of wrapping paper and stepping on toys. I did however manage to escape on boxing day to hit my local scrapbook store and spend my awesome gift certificates!

Alright, enough about me. I hope you all were very spoiled. I wanted to let you know that we are carrying over our last weeks promotion for Totally Stampalicious! I guess you want to know what the promotion is? Well, with the purchase of any stamp set you will receive the Digi Stamps absolutely FREE! That's right, you get the best of both worlds! Instant gratification and re-sizing options with the rubber stamps in hand! Now how awesome is that? We have also put a few of our stamp sets on sale right now for $10!

What are you waiting for? Get on over there and check it out!

Happy Holidays,

Rebeccah Kuhne (aka: auntbaba246)

No comments:

Post a Comment