Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Friday Sketchers #85

Here is the card that I made for Friday Sketchers #85! There sponsor this week is Stamp and Create! They carry a wide variety of name brand stamps and products.

For this card I decided to use one of my Betty Boop images that I purchsed from ebay a long time ago. The Betty Boop emblem is made using my digi stamp of my Road Hawg stamp set from Totally Stampalicious! One of the definte advantages of a digi stamp is being able to resize it and alter it. I colored my image with copics and used my cuttlebug and stars folder to emboss the background strips. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Great way to use those new sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love Betty!

    Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers this week!

    Have a great day, Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete