Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

C4C25 - Totally Stampalicious!

Since we are sponsoring the C4C challenge I figured I better get my butt in gear and make my card for this week. Going on holidays has a way of making you slack on some of your duties!

Anyways, here is my card for this weeks C4C25 challenge it also fits with the new and exciting Friday challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers! It is a free for all challenge so you never know what could happen!

The ladies over on Crazy for Challenges are an awesome group! I was so excited when they started their blog and now we are absolutely honored to be sponsoring them.

I made this card using our Rockin' Frawg stamp set from Totally Stampalicious! I made the faux metal background using a tutorial from Paper Craft Planet! The guitar in the corner I found in a dollar store a long time ago. I colored my image with copics and then used stickles on his guitar!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to head on over to Crazy For Challenges and check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the faux metal I will have to go and check that out...Great take on the sketch Becky!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great job on the challenge combo! Love the textured metal and at first I thought the circle in the corner was a disco ball!

    ReplyDelete