Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

C4C - MFT

This week over at the C4C Blog their sponsor is MFT (My Favorite Things)!  This weeks challenge they are asking that you use 2 ribbons on your project.  How could I resist?  In fact, how can anyone resist especially when there is an MFT Prize to be won? LOL!  This was a great opportunity to get back into my craft room!  So hard to craft when the weather is nice!

Here is my card for this weeks challenge.  I used my Puttin' on the Glitz stamp set from MFT, Rose Red, dp from gcd, rose red ribbon, white ric rac ribbon, nesties for the oval and scallop oval, SU punches for sentiment and I colored my image with copics!

Thanks for stopping by to take a look!



1 comment:

  1. She's SO "Pretty in Pink!"!!!!!!! Love it my friend!!!! :)

    kj

    ReplyDelete