Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Spoiled Rotten!!!!

As some of you know my birthday is just around the corner and let me tell you I have been one spoiled little girl this year! 

So far my husband is sending me on an all girls trip to Las Vegas and my mom is booking us an ATV ride through the desert!  How cool is that!!!!  I also got some pretty cool purses from my niece and an original, in the box, 1984 Cabbage Patch doll! 

Then to top it all of when I arrived home and picked up my mail there was a FANTASTIC little goody package from my pal in New York!  You may all know her as Coffeestamper on SCS!  Sue...this little package totally ROCKED my day!

This is what she sent me!



And this is what I made!


I used blushing bride cs, cherry cobbler cs, labels 10 nesties, punches from SU, just believe stamp set from SU and the butterfly stamp is one of the stamps Sue sent to me!  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Becky... You deserve to be spoiled!! Adorable card.. Love the butterfly image...so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is wonderful...LOVE the card you created with your new stamp set from Sue!!! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card with the set I sent to you and hope you like...Happy Birthday and enjoy~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, you lucky, pampered girl!!! sounds like a wonderful trip...the ATV part sounds awesome! Being a farm girl, I'm more enticed by the outdoors than the big city lights and crowds. Have a great time!!! Lovin' the card you created with that pretty stamp set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I want to be spoiled too!..I was stopping by to comment on that super cute DT Journal. Must not be posted yet..lol I have a journal too for my challenges and blog. Mine doesn't look as gorgeous as yours. Mine's beat to ...

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete