Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

September Blog Hop and Release!!!!

This is the 6th stop on the Totally Stampalicious Blog Hop!!!!


So glad you could join us today!  Hopefully you will be the lucky winner of one of our 3 great prizes!
3rd Prize - $10 Gift Certificate
2nd Prize - $15 Gift Certificate
1st Prize - ALL FOUR New Release Stamp Sets!!

All of the New Releases are AVAILABLE NOW at the

If you are interested in the Digi Files of these stamps, head on over to Bugaboo Digi Stamps to find these and many. many more fun images by the fabulous artist, Jodie Mackerell!

I am so glad we can finally share these with you!  I am definitely NO good at keeping secrets!
This first card I made using our new Bubble Bath Scarlette!  Isn't she FABULOUS!!!  I cut out the shapes using my Nestabilities and SU punches, colored her with copics, used liquid glass for the bubbles, basic black and cherry cobbler cardstock.  That beaded ribbon came from our local dollar store!


This next card I made using our new Breast Cancer Stella!  I used old olive cs, pretty in pink cs, dp from SU, nestabilities, copics to color my image, swiss dots embossing folder and the gems I received from my 6 year old son for my birthday (he is so thoughtful)!



Last one...I promise....I made this card using the new Angel Bears Set!  How fabulously cute are these bears?  I used baja breeze cs, cherry cobbler cs and early espresso cs, nesties, and copics for coloring!



Make sure to leave your comment and then hop on over to the ever so talented Patricia - Stamping With Kokirose!

Thank you so much for joining us on our Blog Hop and Release!

23 comments:

  1. Wow, great cards Becky! Love the beaded ribbon on that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards, Becky!! I love the embellishments...especially that beaded ribbon! Would love to romp through that dollar store!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look fantastic Becky, love them~

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAYYYYY cute! Esp love the layout on your bubble bath card!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky!! All your cards are fannnn tastic.. Love the first on with the beaded ribbon..Very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All three cards are so cute! Wouldn't it be great to bubble your trouble away? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Becky... wow... love all three of your cards.. gotta love the beaded trim on Bubble bath Scarletts card... I like the punched border on Stella's too... awesome colouring...
    hugs.. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! I love your breast cancer card with the great colors and sentiment. Thanks for sharing, Tanya R.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Becky love your FUN samples, thank-you for the FABULOUS stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Becky, your cards are AMAZING! I totally love the bubble bath card - that ribbon adds the perfect touch! Your coloring rocks girlie! TFS! I'm off to buy some stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the extra touch you add to your embellishments, beads, scallops, bling! Oh My!!! Beautiful samples.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderfully beautiful projects!!!!!! Those images are so fun and you did a great job using them!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous cards, the bubble bath would be great and so relaxing, love the layout on that one

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great projects, gotta love stella!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like how you have made the whole card (scarlette) look bubbly! Love these new images and sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh the beads, the bling, the glitter.....SUPER-SPECTACULAR my talented friend!!! THese are AWESOME!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful project... Your beads on bubbly is too COOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the stamp, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. they are all really good. hard to pick a fav---love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Love your cards! Great release this month (as always!)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic cards. And Scarlette is Fah-bulous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely cards! I love all that bling!

    ReplyDelete