Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Wanna Be A Princess!

Hello my fellow crazy crafters!  Today I wanted to share with you a card that I made for my friends birthday!  I recently just received my first order from Kraftin Kimmie and I had to put one of the stamps to use!  I absolutely LOVE these princess stamps!  I am sure every little girl has dreamed of being a princess!

For this card I used Cinderella.  I colored her using my Copics and then I used my Glitter Ritz to glam her up!  Look at how fabulously she sparkles.  For those of you who have yet to try Glitter Ritz I highly recommend it.  It is a very fine glitter that once applied does not come off your project and almost has a suede like feel to it.  You can probably pick some up at your local scrapbook store.  The paper is all from Stampin Up and I cut out Cinderella using my curved rectangles nestie.  I added some crochet ribbon and the butterflies are made using my beautiful wings embosslit.  The flower was made using my sizzlet from Stampin Up.  On the inside I stamped the sentiment "It's all about the shoes!" which comes with the Cinderella stamp.



Thanks so much for stopping by for a peek!

1 comment:

  1. All I can think of is "priceless". Your card is just so simply delightful, tfs :)

    ReplyDelete