Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

TS Monday Favorites!

This week at Totally Stampalicious we are asking you to make a card or project using your FAVORITE BUGABOO!

I could never pick just ONE favorite Bugaboo because I love them all soooooooo much and for so many different reasons.  For this challenge I decided to make a card using Stella Tires.  The reason I love this Stella character so much is because she is full of spunk, wit, and funny remarks for such an old gal!  Every time I see a card or project made with her it always brings a giggle to my day!

I used basic black, poppy parade, and pumpkin pie cs.  The dp is one of the hostess packs from SU.  As always I colored my image with copics and used my cuttlebug to dry emboss the swiss dots.  The fun stitching under Stella was done with my new Sew Easy tool however I am still not sure how much I like the tool as it does seem to have a few faults.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will take the time to check out our newest release over at Totally Stampalicious!

Don't forget to drop by Bugaboo Digi Stamps as I am sure Jodie has cooked up some more creations for you to enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Ain't dat da trut????? Too funny.....fab layout and colors.....love the coloring too

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I love how you coordinated her dress with the gorgeous flower! I love the layout on this too! Great pick for favorite Bugaboo - even though it is absolutely impossible to pick just one favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Becky! I love how Stella's dress matches the darling polka dot flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute creation ... Wonderful how you matched her dress to the flower. LOVE it !!!
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute. Just love Stella...especially her sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh...totally super cute, and completely fits my train of thought this morning! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. tehehheheee!! this is soooo fun too! hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, too funny!
    http://siskiyousue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete