Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Catch the Bug!

Always a dollar short and a day late!  Well at least I am better late than never!

I made these cards for the Christmas in July Bugaboo challenges and I have just run out of time to get things done!  I kept thinking that once summer came around I would have plenty of time to get everything done and just sit back and relax!  Hahahahaha....I don't know where I ever came up with that fantasy!  Anyways, without further ado here are the two cards I made.

The first card I made using my Scarlette image from Bugaboo digi stamps!  I colored her with copics, cut out ovals with my nesties.  The ribbon, dp and cs are all from su and I embossed the background using my birds and swirls cuttlebug folder.




This next I made using one of the cute little birdies from Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  I colored the image with copics and used my nesties to cut out the circles.  I used my new floral daily motifs nestie as it reminded me of a snowflake.  Cardstock is from su.

Well, thanks for stopping by for a peek!  Remember...Totally Stampalicious will be releasing SIX new sets on Thursday, July 28th!  Can't wait to see you there!

1 comment: