Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Sneak Peek Day #2

Today is Day #2 of our first ever Totally Stampalicious sneak peeks!  If you missed Day #1 then head on over to the TS Blog to see some fabulous eye candy and don't forget to play along in this weeks ANYTHING GOES challenge!  

Totally Stampalicious will be revealing all of our new releases on Thursday, July 28th at 9PM EST!  As always feel free to join us on our blog hop to win some fabulous PRIZES!

Today we are introducing to you Poppi Penguin by the talented artist Jodie Mackrell of Bugaboo Stamps!

Poppi is here today to give us all a treat for those HOT summer days!  This little cutie features a purple popsicle (one of my favorite flavors) which I purchased at my local scrapbook store.  I colored him with Copics, used my nesties for the ovals and that fun banner was made with my new su penant banner punch!  The dp also comes from my local scrapbook store (went on a spending spree that day!).


3 comments:

  1. Lookin cool:) Looks like another great release. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool! Love the banner and his popsicle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is this.....love the dimension of the popsicle and the fab banner that grams one's attention

    ReplyDelete