Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

MARCH RELEASE AND BLOG HOP!!!

Welcome to our March release and blog hop!  

If you have come here from Lynda blog then you are on the right track.  However, if you just happened to stop by and would like to participate in the hop please head on over to the Totally Stampalicious Blog to start from the beginning.  I will also have a list of the blog hop in order at the end of this post.

We have got 4 FABULOUS new stamp sets for you to feast your eyes on and maybe even get a giggle or two!  As always, there are some AWESOME PRIZES to be won!  You can also purchase these NOW at Totally Stampalicious!

I have chosen to use our new Moovelous stamp set and I have created a 3D card.

Who doesn't LOVE making a farm scene!  I used a file from SvgCuts and my Cricut to cut out the barn, silo, fence and clouds.  The grass is done with one of my Martha Stewart border punches and I colored my cute little MOOVELOUS cow with my Copics.  I created the hay bales by printing a random image I found on the internet to a piece of cardstock and then cut them out.  Cardstock is very vanilla, whisper white, riding hood red, close to cocoa, and pear pizzaz.


Before you head on over to see Joycelyn's blog please know that she is away on holidays and created her post before she left.  Blogger is not allowing me to make any edits to her post so you will see that I have a created a post just above hers to link you to the last card of the hop.

In case you get lost along the way here is the blog hop line up in order!  Happy Hopping!

18 comments:

  1. Wow, this is awesome! Perfect surroundings for the new moovelous addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! How aDORable!!!! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Becky!!! This is amazing!! I love it - so creative girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous farm scene you have created....very clever

    ReplyDelete
  5. ACK!!! look at this... How stinkin clever. Oh I adore the cow even more... so stining CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow,that's so creative! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable Becky, love what you did with the new set.
    With everything you have going on you were still able to create a awesome project~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cow is so cool in its own little barn! You did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWWEEEEE I love it, great job, fun new release! Awesome once again, fun blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! How cool is that?! I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a cool card...that is amazing! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've created quite a scene! Very nice card -- you've done a wonderful job, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That cow is so cute, and so is your barn!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Becky, your moo-cow looks like he's lovin life in this fabulous barnyard you've created for him! Wow, this is just a delightful project and so much fun! Wonderful, tfs and what great fun this blog hop is..only 2 more to go..I'm sad it's almost over but what a pleasure it's been hopping thru all the wonderful TS dt ladies blogs for this new release! I love all 4 of them!!! hugs and have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fabulous project, I love your barn. Gorgeous and so much work to create this. Thanks for showcasing this new release in this blog hop.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an amazing project! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now how cute is this?!!! Lovee the scene you've created...GENIUS!!!

    ReplyDelete